Many of us nonprofit communicators are great at managing a lot of things under pressure and with many deadlines. But what happens when things are just “normal” and nothing is on fire? Margaux talks about:
- getting ahead on anything you know you will need to write
- what editorial calendars are
- how they can help nonprofits
- choosing a location and format that will work for your whole team
- some larger-picture things to consider when creating one or updating the one your nonprofit already has
This episode is more of a pep-talk than a how-to. If you’re ready to dive into creating an editorial calendar for your nonprofit, check out some of the great resources below!